Subscribe to the Fair-Go Blog
100 Most Recent Topics
- Emergency services are exposed to more trauma, suffering and death in a single shift than most Victorians would deal with in a lifetime.
- A Bloody Disgraceful Act
- From a Paramedic
- “It still makes me cry now, just to even think about it,”
- Are we going backwards?
- All Care, No Responsibility
- Yep, Things Sure Have Changed
- Remembering My friend Helen
- Ellice’s Exit
- Paramedics swamp police with allegations of criminal conduct by colleagues
- Not good enough!!!!
- Hundreds of distressed paramedics prepare to take unprecedented legal action against NSW Ambulance
- Don’t forget your mates
- Ambulance service targets staff who accuse it of bullying in Facebook group
- London Calling: High Demand for Aussie Ambos
- Keep your hands off our ambos
- To: All Australian Paramedics
- A Caring Profession?
- Supporting Their Staff
- Drowsy drivers die, don’t they?
- Sore Losers
- I’m not like everybody else anymore.
- What we need, are better managers
- Industrial Warriors give me a headache
- No wonder they wont stick their heads up!
- You can tell the real emergency, can’t you?
- On another front…
- Ambulance crisis in Qld – sound familiar?
- That’s the trouble with cracking a nut with a sledge hammer
- He will try and spin anything
- Admit it
- When does this stop?
- They can dish it out….
- And yet again the public suffer
- AV Paramedics currently have a public voice, but not for long!
- LET US BE VERY CLEAR HERE
- Patients Left Waiting
- Still Waiting……and waiting
- Single Responders Waiting…and waiting
- Yes, it is a tragedy
- AV and the dishonesty of its ‘managers’.
- SEVEN SHADES OF SAVING GRACE
- Spinning the media cycle
- A Paramedic’s Message for the Government
- When should an ambulance come?
- What a load of Tripe!
- Ambulance Victoria Values & P****d Off Paramedics
- The King is Dead
- Where does all the money go?
- Death by paper cut
- Is it really true?
- James Campbell “Politics Editor”, or “Liberal Politics Editor”?
- Why don’t we believe them?
- A timely response
- Glad it wasn’t my child
- A Little Bit Lost
- What is good for the Goose….
- Protecting the Brand – The abuse of Psychiatry
- Ambulance Victoria Values??????
- Protecting the Brand – AV Media Part 2
- Public Forum
- They just don’t get it
- You would laugh if lives weren’t at stake
- Where’s the Humanity?
- Ambulance Victoria – No Ordinary Club? A very ordinary club
- Hijacked by the Union
- Spin, Lies and Half Truths
- We need your help
- Mork has finally gone home…
- Things better…..really?
- 2 years of “Code-Red”, so now it’s time to set the record straight!
- Being seen rather than doing
- From a paramedic
- Sorry guys that’s not the whole story
- Work choices by any other name….
- Is this for real, or just more bloody spin?
- The LOVE and mental ABUSE of a paramedic.
- Hard-line union thugs (paramedics) teaching CPR to the public
- The New Mental Health Act
- Bread and Circuses
- Without Power??
- Survive the Napthine Goverment
- Running on empty
- Value your ambos!
- Lies, Lies and Semantics
- 20 Minutes, Early….Really?
- Survive The Napthine Government
- It’s Just Not On
- 15 Minutes of Shame
- They’re pickin’ on me
- There is a crisis
- Playing the Man, Not the issues!
- Baby Paramedics
- Victorian Government Attacks Paramedics – Yet Again
- ‘I don’t want anything extra, I just want it to be fair….’
- A hard line left wing unionist?????
- An outside observer’s view
- Enough, Mr Davis
- Big Brother is Watching
- Well said Chooka!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Emergency services are exposed to more trauma, suffering and death in a single shift than most Victorians would deal with in a lifetime.
Police Association Secretary Ron Iddles says emergency services are exposed to more trauma, suffering and death in a single shift than most Victorians would deal with in a lifetime. VIC News Police and ambulance mental health unions want radical change … Continue reading
Let me assure any firefighter (career or volunteer) to whom this happens that both you and I are entitled to a safe workplace and if I am confronted with this situation I will withdraw from the scene taking my … Continue reading
I have been a paramedic with Ambulance Victoria for years now. Over the course of that time I will have seen many times over the amount of trauma and mayhem that all but a select few (veterans, police, firefighters and … Continue reading
These are the words of former police sergeant Ron Fenton, at his treatment by Victoria Police after being shot on the job in the head in 1984. He was off work for four months but after a lot of rehabilitation … Continue reading
Remember the change of government and all the nice promises of looking after their staff and being more people oriented instead of the target obsessed dehumanising organisation it had been for some years. I do have to give the new … Continue reading
Hi, back again with another story of how Ambulance Victoria managers treat their staff. These days paramedics are required to attend university and attain a degree (with an associated HECS debt of between $30-40K), before they even apply to the … Continue reading
Throughout this blog there has been a common theme, the disregard and disdain with which Ambulance Victoria treats its staff. With the enterprise bargaining period now terminated paramedics can no longer speak out, for fear of being hunted and subject … Continue reading